PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

7.29.2014

Coffee Table Tuesday with The Peak of Tres Chic

Today's Coffee Table Tuesday features one of the first friends that I made in the blogging world, Sam of The Peak of Tres Chic. Like me, Sam is currently in school studying Interior Design. This lady has a big career ahead of her, as evidenced by her amazing Rose Creek project. Sam participated in my Favourite Furniture Fridays series way back when, and I am so thrilled to welcome her back for this new series. So grab a cup of coffee and enjoy Sam's styling tips!



1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6














































I also love her tufted sofa, so amazing! Be sure to check out Sam's blog and instagram for more daily inspiration! Thanks so much for sharing Sam.
xo
Photobucket

2 comments:

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...[Reply]

That tray is one of my long time favorites!

Live-Style20 said...[Reply]

cute pics! ;]


i invite to me too
www.live-style20.blogspot.com