PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1.15.2014

Watercolour Wednesday's: Shiny Floors

Last term my entire rendering class was done using watercolour, so I have a lot to show you! This week, I'm sharing a practice exercise we did based on page 21 of "Interior Design Illustrated: Marker and Watercolor Techniques" by Christina M. Scalise. This is one of my favourite books that I've had to buy for school.
I love the way this painting turned out and I really feel that the floors look successfully shiny (maybe even a little slippery!). Happy Wednesday.
xox
Photobucket

6 comments:

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...[Reply]

I love the way the room looks...shinny floor are great! It's so pretty and chic!

Unknown said...[Reply]

Wow - That looks great! I'd love to take a rendering class - it always looks so great when it's done well!

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...[Reply]

So beautiful!

Unknown said...[Reply]

I love love love the way this room looks! (And I'm so jealous of your painting skills!!!) I can't wait to see more of your renderings :)


& thanks for your reply on my post in the canadian bloggers FB group! I blog @ www.morethanyesterday.ca and live pretty close to Toronto actually! I'm in Milton, which is about 45 minutes away. My boyfriend lives in Toronto though so I'm there pretty often haha.

(Eileen) a creative day said...[Reply]

It looks so great!!

Unknown said...[Reply]

Your design still looks great even on watercolor. I work as an agent for a real estate in Philippines but I don't have the skills like you have.