PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1.13.2014

My Girly Gallery Wall

What bachelorette pad would be complete without a girly gallery wall? Over the past year or so, I've been collecting prints and art pieces without much thought to how they would all coordinate together or how exactly I was going to hang them. I'll admit, I totally wung (winged?) this gallery wall (as evidenced by the MANY nail holes hiding behind each piece as I inched everything up, down, over and back again until I was satisfied...don't tell my landlord!). But now that it's up I have to admit the colours in each piece look perfect together...almost like I planned it!
 I really like how the art is framed by the doors flanking each side of the bookshelf (one leads to my walk in closet and the other to my bathroom) and I kept the highest piece in line with the moulding around the door to emphasize this. I purposely positioned the pictures around the TV to take the eye away from this big, blank, black rectangle.

Like my prints? Shop them below:

YSL Leopard Loafers (I scored the original watercolor, but you can get the print!): The Aestate
Gold T: (Gift from my big bro!) Chapters/Indigo
OUI graphic print: The Aestate
Lips Print: The Aestate (now available on Made by Girl)
Audrey Hepburn: Gift from my mama purchased from a vendor in NYC
Landscape: Flea Market Find!
Small Lamp Watercolor: Painted by yours truly! See it up close here
Butterfly Taxidermy: HomeSense (read about it here!)
Audrey Hepburn Triptych: Gift from my boyfriend, oddly enough also purchased in NYC!

Do you have a gallery wall in your home?
xox

You might also like: Gallery Wall Planning / DIY Large Abstract Canvas
Photobucket

22 comments:

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...[Reply]

You know I'm a sucker for a good gallery wall. Well done.

Laura at Simply Lowcountry said...[Reply]

Wow, this looks great!! I love the zebra on your coffee table! So cute. Did you make the ottoman yourself or did you buy it? I love the pattern and need one for my living room!

Xo-L
simplylowcountry.blogspot.com

Laura at Simply Lowcountry said...[Reply]

Wow, this looks great!! I love the zebra on your coffee table! So cute. Did you make the ottoman yourself or did you buy it? I love the pattern and need one for my living room!

Xo-L
simplylowcountry.blogspot.com

Live-Style20 said...[Reply]

pretty !!

new post

www.live-style20.blogspot.com

Julia@Cuckoo4Design said...[Reply]

You know that I love love love this. I'm so glad that I got the lips for Christmas!

Unknown said...[Reply]

Looks awesome!! Love a gallery wall :)

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...[Reply]

Your Gallery is perfect and it fits you to a T!

Dee said...[Reply]

I have been crushing on gallery walls around a tv for months now. I love how you put everything together... well done. By the way, I'm following you now.

Hannah said...[Reply]

LOVE it! I didn't really plan ahead on my gallery wall either... but I think it's better that way - you acquire pieces you really love!

Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

Michelle @ AM Dolce Vita said...[Reply]

Your new gallery wall looks amazing! It's definitely a creative way to take focus off the big TV.

Tracey said...[Reply]

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Amy Breckenridge said...[Reply]

this is AMAZING! come design my apartment please!!

Beth of designPOST Interiors said...[Reply]

I saw a peek on Instagram and couldn't wait o come find out the deets. So good and so girly- love it!

srldesign said...[Reply]

Looks great Tiffany!

Unknown said...[Reply]

I love a great gallery wall & yours is looking might fine! Out foyer is on the small side, so to give it a bit of live I added a gallery wall to give it some interest & life. www.thepinkzipper.blogspot.ca

Jackie said...[Reply]

So pretty Tiffany! I love gallery walls and this looks perfect.

Stacey said...[Reply]

Fab job!

Christine said...[Reply]

What a great job Tiffany!! It all falls together so perfectly!!! Way to go!

Shauna@Satori Design for Living said...[Reply]

Gorgeous! Love the collection of pieces you put together!

Christina @ TheDIYMommy.com said...[Reply]

I love it! I just did my first (mini) gallery wall in my daughter's room and it took a long time, so I totally understand the fiddling. I love how your TV blends right in with the art. Gorgeous!

Unknown said...[Reply]

Cute art gallery - I love the lips print.

Tiainspace said...[Reply]

Love Audrey! Your gallery turned out very pretty!!