PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1.08.2014

Fun at Work: 5 Pretty and Practical Ways to add Style to your Desk

 So maybe you are stuck in a cubicle, or maybe your workspace at home is feeling a little lackluster. With all of us resolving to work harder this New Year, I thought it would be fun to give a few pretty, yet practical, pointers for styling your desk, no matter how much room you've got. The bonus? None of these suggestions will break the bank!

1. Acrylic Accessories: Make even the most mundane of office necessities sparkle and shine.
Katie Anderson via Glitter Guide
Danielle Moss via Apartment Therapy
2. Pretty Scissors: Cut out the boring and add in some glamour.
via the Everygirl
Stephanie Sterjovski via Glitter Guide
3. Motivational Print: Get a piece of art that speaks to your ambitious side and hang it by your workspace.
via SS. Print Shop
via the Everygirl
4. Idiom Pencils: Speaking of motivational quotes, why not make note taking more enjoyable with a quirky phrased pencil?
via Pinterest
via Kate Spade
5. A Cute Note Pad: Let's face it, nobody likes a daunting to-do list, but it somehow seems more manageable when written on adorable stationary.
via
via Ashley Brooke Designs
Now get to work! xo
Photobucket

11 comments:

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...[Reply]

Wow....who knew work could be so "pretty"! Now I need a job.

Beth of designPOST Interiors said...[Reply]

Perfect for me today as I attempt to unbury my desk!!

Hannah said...[Reply]

So cute! I definitely need some motivational prints and pretty scissors!

Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

Tracey said...[Reply]

Love EVERYTHING! My work office needs a face lift, thanks for the ideas!

Jackie said...[Reply]

Um, love ALL of these images! What I wouldn't give for a home office-it would be so fun to decorate.

Mas said...[Reply]

I need that gold telephone attachment on Danielle Moss' desk, so fun! Thanks for the inspiration, I'm currently collecting ideas for an office makeover.

Julia@Cuckoo4Design said...[Reply]

I don't want to work, I just want to look at all the pretty images ;)

Julia@Cuckoo4Design said...[Reply]

I don't want to work, I just want to look at all the pretty images ;)

Kristen said...[Reply]

I'm kind of obsessed with the acrylic stapler and pretty scissors! Def on my wish list for my new office.

LiveLaughDecorate said...[Reply]

great ideas lady. So wanna keep my desk looking pretty and fab this year. wish me luck! and Happy New Year as well.

Amanda said...[Reply]

Acrylic desk supplies are definitely my fave, I just haven't gotten around to purchasing them yet. It's true though, I work harder when surrounded by a pretty space!

hammerandheels.blogspot.com