PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1.31.2014

Equestrian Decor: Year of the Horse

Happy Chinese New Year! It's officially the year of the horse. I was born during the year of the horse, so this one is especially fun for me. The past couple of years, I've seen equestrian decor popping up more and more, and I predict that now that it is now officially the year of the horse, it's going to become a major trend. It's always been a dream of mine to go horse back riding - although I'm a little bit intimidated by horses, there is no denying the sheer power and regalness of these gorgeous creatures!
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
Take a look at some of my inspiration pics for horse-related decor:
Designed by Kelly Wearstler via O at Home Magazine
via Atmosphere Interior Design Inc.
via Apartment Therapy
via Design Darling

via House Beautiful
 Do you have any equestrian decor in your home? What do you think about this trend? Comment below!
xox
Photobucket

8 comments:

Darci Towns said...[Reply]

I've been noticing lots of horse themed pieces and accessories lately too! And you would love horseback riding...so much fun :)

Unknown said...[Reply]

Yes I do, inside and out! I love it, and think it's timeless mixed in with other things. When it's "themey" it isn't so timeless! Have a great weekend. xo Nancy

Taylor {CoverGirl + Converse} said...[Reply]

Pretty! The whole horse-theme is very popular here in Kentucky :)
xoxo
CoverGirl + Converse

Unknown said...[Reply]

What a gorgeous post, Tiffany! One of my clients gifted that JA horsehead lamp to her daughter. I saw it before she sent it to her - its stunning!!

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...[Reply]

How fitting as we just signed up my oldest for horseback riding lessons. Such a beautiful roundup.

Julia@Cuckoo4Design said...[Reply]

Love it!!! I have always loved putting them in my house ;)

Albertina M. Cisneros said...[Reply]

what a great round-up! Love all horse related stuff. My husband wanted a Restoration Hardware horse bust that was HUGE...if it had been smaller and happier I would have loved it but it was too big and so melancholic. I like your pics best!

alexandra interiors said...[Reply]

LOVE anything horses. I am a total horse girl. I did a post just like this, rejoicing in the fact that 2014 is the year of the horse!

love this post of yours.

xo
lexie
alexandrainteriors.blogspot.com