PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1.06.2014

Bar Cart Styling

About a year and a half ago, I picked up a little beat up bar cart at a flea market for $30 (you can read about it here) and since then, I have slowly been growing my collection of things to style it with. This Christmas, a few gifts from my wonderful family topped off the whole thing!
Is it sort of sad that it took me this long? Yes, absolutely, but it was well worth the wait. It's the perfect mix of old and new, sparkly and colorful. I also didn't think I would have room for this somewhat 'luxury' item in my tiny studio apartment but I can honestly say it fits here perfectly!

Of course, I'm personally a little bit liquored out after the holiday season (who's with me?), but come next party, this bar cart is ready to go!

SHOP THE CART:
Crystal Decanters, glasses and ice bucket: Vintage (found at antique and thrift stores)
Gold confetti decanter and champagne flutes: Chapters/Indigo
"Here's to alcohol- the rose colored glasses of life" martini shaker: Chapters/Indigo
Pink and white striped straws: Party Supplier 4U via Etsy
"I only drink champagne on two occasions" print: Amanda Catherine Designs via Etsy
Silver ice bucket, martini glasses and gold rimmed tumblers: Home Sense
Bols Ballerina Bottle: Vintage (read the story here!)

Cheers! xox

You might also like: Barcart Art / Build Your Barcart
Photobucket

21 comments:

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...[Reply]

It does take forever to get a good bar started for sure. But it is well worth it. :) Happy New Year!

Unknown said...[Reply]

It looks so fabulous! And I am still jealous that you found it for such a great price!

Hannah said...[Reply]

You did an amazing job styling! I'm obsessing over those champagne flutes!

Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

Unknown said...[Reply]

So pretty and so YOU! It looks great! :)

Beth of designPOST Interiors said...[Reply]

Love your glitter decanter and glasses...perfect for ringing in the new year!

Amanda said...[Reply]

What an amazing bar cart find! I actually found my bar cart leaning again the dumpster when I was moving into my apartment!

hammerandheels.blogspot.com

Julia@Cuckoo4Design said...[Reply]

Looks amazing! And you already know how I feel about the champagne;)

Laura at Simply Lowcountry said...[Reply]

Wow!! This looks great Tiffany. Super inspirational.

Xo-L
simplylowcountry.blogspot.com

Mas said...[Reply]

Beautiful! I love gold bar carts. What flea markets would you recommend in the Toronto area? I love vintage finds but I don't have the best luck finding items that I love.

Mas said...[Reply]

Beautiful! I love gold bar carts. What flea markets would you recommend in the Toronto area? I love vintage finds but I don't have the best luck finding items that I love.

Unknown said...[Reply]

Love the bar cart and the styling looks great! Happy New Year!!

Because I'm Obsessed said...[Reply]

So cute! I love the rustic look of the bar cart mixed with the glammed up bottles!

xx
Because I'm Obsessed

Jackie said...[Reply]

AAAHH I love it SO MUCH! I can't believe you found that gem at a flea market! What an amazing find. You styled it perfectly, I love the straws and all of the accessories. Dying for those confetti glasses and the decanter. A bar cart is the one thing I wish I could fit in my studio apt. that I haven't found the space for...I'll have to live vicariously through yours!

Jo-Anna@APrettyLife said...[Reply]

SO beautiful! I am loving gold this year...and it looks amazing with those glasses from Chapters! I saw those and wanted them too! So pretty!

Vanessa@decor happy said...[Reply]

Very pretty! I love the ballerina in the bottle and those straws take me right back to my childhood.

Kristen said...[Reply]

Aren't bar carts so fun! Love the way it came together.

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...[Reply]

Love your cart! OK, when is the next party?

Tiainspace said...[Reply]

Lovely! I have those bubble glasses in silver and they are a favorite in my champagne collection. Pretty Pretty Pretty!!!

Daniela D said...[Reply]

Gorgeous! Can't believe you scored that cart for $30 - great find!

Stephanie from GardenTherapy.ca said...[Reply]

what a find!

Megan @ Lush to Blush said...[Reply]

Ahhhh, love your bar cart! It is exactly my style. I've been searching for a pretty gold one like that for so long! I'll have to check out the flea market. Awesome styling!!

xo Megan, Lush to Blush