PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1.14.2014

A Golden Pouf

Christmas has come and gone and my room got a mini makeover to make room for all my new golden accessories that I received as gifts over the holidays. There is just one thing left my room is really missing...
Margaret Elizabeth via The Everygirl
via Stephanie Sterjovski
via The Lishes
via Style Me Pretty
A golden pouf! While I'm on a no spending spree right now, these pictures will tide me over.
Perfect as a footstool, extra seating or side table, it's a great multi-use piece!

Will the gold madness ever end? I hope not.
xo
Photobucket

12 comments:

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...[Reply]

Those are cool, really cool.

Julia@Cuckoo4Design said...[Reply]

Gold poufs are a must have, I agree ;)

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...[Reply]

Isn't it great when pictures can satisfy the itch for a while. :) That pouf has your name written all over it.

Natalie said...[Reply]

Yes! I love these.

Hannah said...[Reply]

Love them. Love anything gold really, so it's natural to love them.
Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

Stacey said...[Reply]

I've been itching for a pair of golden poufs too. Actually I would be happy with just one!

Unknown said...[Reply]

Hi Tiffany came across your page and grabbed a button for my page !
Id love to be blog buddies
M @
Simply Sutter

Kristen said...[Reply]

YES. I love my white one just as much as the first day I got it. But the gold..... so chic.

Unknown said...[Reply]

A gold pouf would be so perfect for your space! :)

srldesign said...[Reply]

Oh...we all need a gold pouf! I've been eyeing them for months and want one too.

Unknown said...[Reply]

A gold pouf is definitely a must for your space for sure! www.thepinkzipper.blogspot.ca

Lesley Metcalfe said...[Reply]

I love golden poufs! That first picture you included of the Margaret Elizabeth jewellery studio is one of my inspiration pics for my new home office.

I also love caramel-coloured suede/leather poufs and I'm torn between this and gold. I'm worried that the material of a golden pouf would crack easily. Cracked leather can get away with looking good because it gives it character, but I'd be worried that the cracked gold material would make it look cheap. If only the people who used them in the rooms above could tell us how their poufs look now!