PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2.16.2012

Leaving on a Jet Plane

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go.
I'm officially on Spring Break! My school calls it 'Reading Week'...but let's be serious. Rather than cracking open the books I'm jetting off to Halifax tonight to visit my guy! Words cannot express my excitement, firstly because I haven't seen him in 6 weeks, secondly because it's such an amazing city (I hope to do a post on the unique and colorful houses!) and finally because I have some very exciting and promising meetings with some amazing people (more on this later).

I expect to be pretty busy the first couple of days out there while I settle in, but you're in for a treat! I've got the amazing and truly talented sisters, Dana from Southern Inspired and Drew from Coral Cafe doing some amazing posts solving the dilemma of what to wear when traveling by plane. Am I the only one who struggles with this? Stay tuned for those tomorrow and Saturday!
In the mean time, have a wonderful few days, and seriously y'all, go check out their blogs! You won't be disappointed.
xox
Tiffany Leigh